I WAS MESSING AROUND WITH TREES BY 21P AND EXPOSED THE BACKGROUND VOCALS AND IM P SURE THIS IS WHAT HEAVEN SOUNDS LIKE
when people who aren’t even in your convo interrupt you
I hate it when men make unsolicited comments about a woman’s body. Like “she’s got a nice shape but she needs to tighten up her stomach”
How about you tighten up your lips and never speak again you ignorant shit.
Wow maybe you need to accept constructive criticism jesus christ.
Men telling me (or any other woman) what I need to do for them to find me sexually attractive is not constructive criticism.
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
wtf paramore can’t make last hope the new single, that song is too special to be exploited on the radio and turned into shitty edits I’m so upset
Paramore: Last Hope (LIVE)
Paramore wrapped up the MONUMENTOUR with Fall Out Boy and New Politics last night in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Thank you to everyone who came out to see the tour this summer.
Here’s a video of the band performing the song ‘Last Hope’ at the Chicago stop of the tour on July 11th. Enjoy!
I am so excited to see TA again next week.
I spent my teenage years feeling like a freak and like there was something wrong with me for my lack of interest in being sexual with other people and I was never sexual with someone until my ex girlfriend and then it felt normal to be that way with her and I thought that until her, I just hadn’t met someone I was comfortable enough with (or it was just that I was in love with her and tried to use that to make her love me and want to be with me, which I did), but a year and a half has passed and I haven’t felt it with anyone else (I also haven’t been looking because I am genuinely not interested) and I was back to feeling out of place and like there was something wrong with me because I just don’t feel these things that other people feel but I’m finally accepting that it’s okay and that I don’t have to feel things the way other people do or force myself to. I’m 23 years old and still so confused about myself and I feel like I still haven’t found my place anywhere and I recently stopped identifying as a lesbian because I don’t feel like I have a sexual orientation because I don’t feel sexual attraction and that’s so hard for people to understand and I don’t know why. I spend so much time thinking about this and I’ve always put so much emphasis on knowing exactly how I identify and I wish I didn’t. I always go back to “I’m gay” (or even “I’m slightly gay” recently) when I meet people and something about my sexual orientation is mentioned because it’s such a safety net for me. I wish I could stop saying and feeling things as a force of habit.
Anonymous said: You are beautiful.
Thank you anon
Been struggling with my body image a lot lately and I’ve just been trying to ignore it because it’s easier than fighting it sometimes but tonight I’m feeling a little body positive and I don’t hate myself as much as what feels like normal these days. But I’m sure I’ll delete this when I wake up disgusted in myself tomorrow. It’s raining outside and I’m about to sleep for approximately 10 hours and I’m excited about it.